Sun, Apr 24|
Flexibility and Joint Strength Class
For all humans who enjoy moving and want joints that feel strong and ready to move with more ease. CLICK ON THE CLASS TITILE FOR DETAILS!
Time & Location
Apr 24, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM PDT
Santa Barbara, 1509 Chapala St Suite B, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
About the Event
Grass Roots Pilates is hosting another Flexibility and Joint Strength Training class by joint Mobility Specialist and 23+ year Pilates teacher, Kimberly Spencer for ALL Humans who enjoy moving and want to move and feel better.
Based on the joint mobility Functional Range Conditioning® System, this class focuses on learning very specific joint movements and stretch techniques to help restore joint health, mobility, and body control. While most movement classes are focused around sets of exercises, these classes (Kinstretch® classes) are about learning:
- Self Assessment tools
- Rotational capacities of each joint
- Restoring Joint Capsule mobility and stability
- Safe, effective and sustainable Stretch Techniques
- Developing internal body control and strength
Because the class is focused on each participant's individual joints, classes are appropriate for most ages and levels of fitness levels, and for all ranges of movement goals.
- REGISTER: Follow RSVP link to Venmo Nicole Comella (Grass Roots owner) for registration. SEE BELOW
- WHEN: SUNDAY, APRIL 24
- TIME: 11:00AM - 12:30PM CHECK IN: 10:30AM
- WHERE: GRASS ROOTS PILATES IN SANTA BARBARA, CA
- WHAT YOU'LL NEED: Just you and a mat! Water and towel optional.
>> EARLY BIRD SPECIAL (10% discount) for registration UNTIL APRIL 16 ONLY <<
$50 each participant until April 23 / $45 until April 16 only
$35 Student rate only / $31.50 Students until April 16 only
1:1 PRIVATES AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT April 23 3:30pm - 5:30pm or April 24 1:00 - 3:00pm.
Click here to BOOK ONLINE or Email email@example.com
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST FILL OUT AND SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING CLASS PARTICIPANT INFO AND RELEASE: